Ideal for cruising the Aegean Sea and the perfect base for exploring the Greek Islands, Cesme Marina, with its year-round facilities, is an ideal haven for spending the winter months.
Our marina offers 400 fully serviced berths for yachts up to 60m LOA (200ft) in the stylish setting of a purpose-built marina village that blends harmoniously within a traditional maritime town rich in history and atmosphere.
SPECIAL WINTER 2017/2018 OFFER
We will apply 40% discount on winter berthing or storage ashore. Boat owners can enjoy 40% discount if they keep their boats ashore from 1st September 2017 to 1st March 2018 or if they berth afloat from 1st October 2017 to 1st April 2018.
The lift price is just €13/m2 for the round trip of haul-out and re-launch.
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE CESME THIS WINTER SEASON
- You’ll like the climate. Harsh winters are almost unknown here – temperatures rarely drop below 40oF, even at night, and only drop below 60oF in the daytime in January and February.
- It’s easy to get here – the marina is 45 minutes’ drive from Adnan Menderes International Airport, Izmir, with direct connections to many European cities.
- You’ll feel connected and protected – marina wide wireless broadband, 24-hour CCTV surveillance, 24 hour mooring assistance and Capitainerie.
- You’ll find all the technical facilities you might need: shipyard and storage facilities for refits, maintenance, repairs and spares plus an 80 ton travel hoist and 20 ton boat mover, are available all year round.
- Your gateway to the Aegean – the cradle of western civilisation, cruising region has an area of 214,000 km2, with literally thousands of islands to explore, from uninhabited rocky outcrops to major centres such as Rhodes and Kos.
- The area boasts some of the finest beaches and swimming waters, and the famous wind-surfing school at Alacati is open throughout the year.
- Onshore activities include cycling and climbing, while those seeking pure relaxation or therapy will enjoy the thermal baths at Ilica, where the water emerges from the ground at 60 degrees Celsius.
- The marina has its own boutique hotel with swimming pool available to berth holders, as is the gym for private or group fitness training sessions.
- The marina’s shore side hosts numerous chic cafes and restaurants for fine dining and relaxation, and the retail complex includes the most prestigious local and international brand outlets. Come nightfall, the marina takes on a party mood, all fun and friendship.
- Cesme Marina has won an impressive array of architectural marine and tourism awards over the last five years, and is operated by Camper & Nicholsons Marinas.
To book a berth this winter at Cesme Marina, click here.