Part of a €350m mixed-use development in the heart of this city’s historic port area, Limassol Marina officially opened in June 2014. The development comprises a 520 berth marina within an extensive and high quality residential and commercial development, much of which is built on reclaimed land providing an additional 125 dedicated residential berths.
Camper & Nicholsons Marinas was contracted to provide
the technical support on the design, construction and commissioning, followed by the operational oversight of the Marina under a term management agreement with co-owners Francoudi & Stephanou.
- Re-designed and optimised the berth layout significantly
- Early consideration of the master plan resulting in a more efficient and safe operation
- Optimised design of boat yard and additional infrastructures
- Preparation and adjudication of Marina tender documents
- Blue Flag prestigious international award
Capital cost and financial implications:
- Preferential rates obtained from world renowned marina equipment suppliers
- Significant initial uptake in berth occupancy resulting from exposure to C&N network
- Minimised dredging requirements as a result of C&N database research
For a list of our current and recent marina planning, design, consultancy, development projects around the world, click here.
Case Study – Dubai Harbour
Largest maritime and leisure hub in the Middle East designed by Camper & Nicholsons Marinas
Case Study – Grand Harbour Marina
A complete renewal of a derelict waterfront in a historical setting
Case Study – Limassol Marina
Integrated a 520 berth marina with a shoreside commercial zone that redefined the city waterfront
Case Study – Port Louis Marina
Transformed a wreck-strewn lagoon into the south Caribbean’s finest marina
Case Study – St Katharine Docks
Flexible berth layout provides a maritime centre for international events based in London