Grand Harbour Marina in Malta is regarded as one of the finest homeports in the heart of the Mediterranean and an ideal option for superyachts seeking high quality facilities and a fantastic crew experience in equal measure.
For the 2020/2021 Winter season, Grand Harbour Marina is pleased to offer a complimentary Winter Berthing time for yachts over 40M.
But there are at least 15 more reasons to moor in Malta. Here’s why Grand Harbour Marina is the ideal location for your yacht and crew this Winter:
- Within 2.5 days cruising from anywhere in the Mediterranean
- Easy Flight access to most European countries
- Maltese people are wonderfully warm and welcoming, what’s more they all speak fluent English.
- Exceptional Mediterranean climate for most of the year.
- Malta has a dynamic lifestyle and the island offers year-round recreational experiences.
- Expect a vibrant culture in Valletta, voted the 2018 European City of Culture and each of Malta’s cities has something unique to offer
- There are a wide range of high-end restaurants, bars, shops and lifestyle experiences.
- For those who appreciate culture – Malta’s history is some of the oldest in the world.
- Grand Harbour Marina is ISPS compliant with amenities and services of the highest standard.
- Adjacent to the marina are quite a few shipyards capable of extensive refit and repair facilities including dry dock for up to 160m.
- Superior onshore facilities and support for yachts and crew.
- High quality of life, with a low cost of living.
- The island is becoming increasingly well known for international quality yachting events & races.
- The team at Grand Harbour Marina prides itself on our service to yacht owners, captains and crew, offering excellent value, materially less expensive than most comparable marinas.
- In addition, we offer a concierge-led approach to ensuring that yacht crews have the opportunity to make the most of Malta during their time on the island, with organised events and parties, along with preferred pricing on everything from restaurants, bars, gyms, and car rental.
To book a berth this winter, click here.