Considered excellence. Inspired choice.
Whichever of our marinas you choose, you will find yourself in a very special place indeed. Somewhere that will inspire, excite, enchant and relax you.
That’s because whether we design and build a marina from scratch or develop an existing one, we always ensure that the location is home to world-class facilities, exudes distinctive character and is blessed with outstanding beauty.
We have marinas in UNESCO World Heritage sites, with access to some of the world’s most beautiful and unspoilt cruising. Our marinas are host ports for high profile international yacht racing events. They also boast world-class restaurants and, of course, berths for the world’s largest superyachts.
Our years of experience and expertise combine to offer you everything that you would expect of market leaders in the world of luxury yachting. Naturally, in every Camper & Nicholsons marina, you’ll find our team on hand; ready to make your stay as comfortable, relaxing and inspirational as possible.
Here’s what you can expect to find at a Camper & Nicholsons marina.
- Safe approach and access by sea, by day or night
- 24 hour berthing assistance
- Secure, well-protected long term berthing
- 24 hour security and CCTV
- Fresh water
- Complimentary wifi
- Bars, restaurants and shops at the marina or nearby
- International air links and easy access to the airport
- Clean and well maintained washrooms
- Laundry services
- Car parking
- Waste disposal and recycling
- Black and grey water disposal
- Phone, fax and post via the capitainerie
- A warm welcome from professional, knowledgeable staff
- Advice on making the most of your time at the marina
- Sustainability Focus