As the project moves into the marina construction phase, we compile detailed engineering and works drawings. Load calculations are undertaken for the mooring systems, and full specifications drawn up for utilities and ancillary services. We also address potential marina planning issues and identify the right qualified contractors for the job.
Our project planning and management services take the project from signed-off plans through the tender process to a completed marina.
On completion of works, we oversee the testing and approval of all facilities and systems and ensure the marina is fully prepared to start operation. At this point we can either hand over to the client’s team to run the marina, or provide our own turnkey management services.
- Detailed technical marina design
- Specification of operational buildings, equipment, utilities and ancillary services
- Requirements for technical, maintenance and boat storage facilities
- Environmental impact assessments
- Legislative advice
- Contractor tendering and selection
- On-site monitoring of progress and expenditure
- Testing and approval of facilities and systems
Case Study – St Katharine Docks
Flexible berth layout provides a maritime centre for international events based in London
Case Study – Port Louis Marina
Transformed a wreck-strewn lagoon into the south Caribbean’s finest marina
Case Study – Limassol Marina
Integrated a 520 berth marina with a shoreside commercial zone that redefined the city waterfront
Case Study – Grand Harbour Marina
A complete renewal of a derelict waterfront in a historical setting
Case Study – Dubai Harbour
Largest maritime and leisure hub in the Middle East designed by Camper & Nicholsons Marinas