International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
Significant activity is witnessed worldwide as groups come together to celebrate women's achievements or rally for women's equality.
Marked annually on March 8th, International Women’s Day (IWD) is one of the most important days of the year to:
- celebrate women’s achievements
- raise awareness about women’s equality
- lobby for accelerated gender parity
- fundraise for female-focused charities
Camper & Nicholsons Marinas is delighted to celebrate the wonderful women employed in the company, who make all the difference in the smooth running of the marinas in Turkey, Malta and Grenada in the Caribbean.
Laura Harrison, Marketing & Communications Manager at Camper & Nicholsons Marinas comments,
“We have passionate and dedicated women working at the helm of our marinas in Turkey, Malta and Grenada, helping create remarkable business opportunities and unrivalled customer service you’d expect from berthing with Camper & Nicholsons. Today, it is a pleasure to celebrate our C&N Women in Yachting!”
Celebrating women’s achievements, we promote the ladies behind Camper & Nicholsons Marinas
Camper & Nicholsons Marinas HQ in London;
- Paula Starostka – Finance Assistant and Office Manager
- Laura Harrison – Marketing & Communications Manager
Cesme Marina in Turkey;
- Deniz Keskinoğlu – Front Office Chief
- Ayşe Efe – Front Office Supervisor
- Gözde Çelebi – Front Office Supervisor
- Eda Karabulut – Front Office Supervisor
- Merve Yeniçınar Kanığ – Front Office Supervisor
Grand Harbour Marina in Malta;
- Jaqueline Mangion – Front Desk Supervisor
- Daniela Hanzlova & Zsannett Gyorffy – Front Desk Receptionists
- Jody Pullicino – Accountant
- Emma Cassar – Marketing
Port Louis Marina in Grenada;
- Charlotte Fairhead – Marina Manager
- Lisa Scipio-Green – HR & Office Manager
- Gina Hector – Accounting Supervisor
- Aurora Gittens – Front desk Administrator
- Onica Nicholas – Front desk Administrator
There is much to celebrate within the marine industry and women in yachting. We hope this offers and update and insight to the women at Camper & Nicholsons Marinas, celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women within our business.
To find out more, follow the #IWD2021 online.
To book a berth at Camper & Nicholsons Marinas, click here.